final reflection

 This semester was unlike any other because of covid. This course was so different because we had to do all our assignments online and at home. This is so different because we would usually be in a classroom doing our work. One of the things I found meaningful was that we were able to write our thoughts in our blogs. When I see my work I'm really not proud of it but I'm proud that I didn't fail this class. When I think about this semester something I would have done differently would have been to start on my work much sooner so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I learned that it is much better to do my work when I get it assigned instead of waiting till it do or late. This semester I've read Les Miserables, and the driver's handbook. Some techniques that made these texts effective were taking notes on them, and talking about what happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chapter 7 first impression

chapter 5 first impression