chapter 11

 when read9ing rhis chaper I came across a sentence that really caught my attention. This sentence was It must be admitted, that even in the political views with which we have just reproached him, and which we are disposed to judge almost with severity, he was tolerant and easy, more so, perhaps, than we who are speaking here. This really caught my attention because our teachers were asking about what we think about the political stuff that was going on. As I said in class I honestly don't really care who wins because I don't really know about it and I just want to find a way to make my life better with whoever wins and whatever happens but I also know that other people do not think like me and that this days and this political stuff is very important for them and their families.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chapter 7 first impression

journal December 9